- Dec 5, 2019 - Web Audio Conference - Trondheim
Comparing apples to oranges: A comparison of AudioWorklet polyfillsSlidesVideo
I also gave another quick talk the day after to introduce the Audio Community Group. The slides and the recording of that talk are available as well. There was also a panel discussion with the topic "W3C and the WAC community" that I was part of. The other panelists were Paul Adenot and Michel Buffa and it was moderated by Diéssica Gurskas. It is also available as a video.
- Nov 19, 2019 - Audio Developer Conference - London
The many ways to play audio on the webSlidesVideo
- Apr 10, 2019 - Angular Meetup - Berlin
Prerenderd Pasta (Three ways to cook an Angular app al dente)Slides
A few month later I gave an updated version of that talk at the Angular Meetup in Frankfurt.
- Sep 20, 2018 - Web Audio Conference - Berlin
The Timing Object - A Pacemaker for the WebSlidesVideo
Shortly after the conference I wrote a summary of the talk for my blog.
- May 21, 2019 - Web Audio Meetup - Berlin
Using the latest features of the Web Audio API in every browserSlides
- Aug 22, 2017 - Web Audio Conference - London
Noiseless Web Audio testsSlidesVideo
I also gave a workshop about the same topic the next day.
- Apr 4, 2016 - Web Audio Conference - Atlanta
Non Audio Signal Processing with the Web Audio APISlidesVideo